Bluewolf

www.bluewolf.com

Huge opportunities for career growth across the organization

Current Employee - Operations Strategy and Enablement Team  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Operations Strategy and Enablement Team in New York, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time for more than a year

Pros

This organization is perfect for individuals who are entrepreneurs at heart. They enable every employee to make an impact on a daily basis, and they give us the support to go after our goals. I have been challenged since day 1, and it has been so rewarding to accomplish those challenges with a team like Bluewolf. The focus on working collaboratively, flexibility to own your own path, and the opportunity to challenge yourself is what keeps me here at Bluewolf.

Cons

Bluewolf is growing, so there are challenges with creating new processes. However, the leadership team is very adaptable and does their best to anticipate change. They also encourage us to think out side the box, and are extremely open to hearing our feedback on things we would like to see improved.

Create more formal processes as the company grows.

Other Reviews for Bluewolf

Awesome culture

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time

Pros

personal and professional growth, accelerated learning/experience opportunities

Cons

resourcing/staffing not always best; adds strain/burden to rest of team

work-life balance, hire qualified people

Culture & People

Current Employee - Director  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Bluewolf has fantastic culture and the people are brilliant. They are innovative, smart, talented, extremely collaborative and fun individuals! Individuals who are self-starters and are self-motivated thrive in Bluewolf

BW annual offsite meeting is always a great avenue where all employees get an opportunity to connect with each other, brainstorm and come up with new , creative, innovative solutions!

BW is customer obsessed. The focus is to ensure that BW consultants act as Trusted Advisors to clients and are not afraid to challenge the clients rather than simply following orders.

Cons

Bluewolf is a rapidly growing company and with that there are some growing pains. However the management has identified the area that need improvement are investing significantly in that - operations and employee professional development.

There are newer employer reviews for Bluewolf.

Worked for Bluewolf? Contribute to the Community!