Blyth
www.blyth.com Greenwich, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Blyth is a great company to start a career.

Greenwich, CT

I have been working at Blyth

ProsThe job learning and career advancement opportunities at Blyth have been excellent. I also believe that Blyth management gives great feedback on job performance and recognizes hard word. The Senior Management team is ethical, intelligent and communicates effectively. Senior Management has also shown a great deal of fairness to its employees whether it be in terms of its compensation structure, benefits, career advancement or learning opportunities. It has been a pleasure working for this organization and this senior management team.

ConsThe relatively small size of the Corporate office so while it has offered me and many of my colleagues the opportunity for growth, it may not have that ability for all specialities and jobs due to this limitation.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing that I can think of at the moment.

ok

National Accounts Sales Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Blyth

Pros: Great Benefit Package with many options Cons: Low salary and too many meetings More

Good Company, but politics produces favoritism

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Blyth

Pros: Great Benefits, nice products. Everyone has a strong work… Cons: People's careers can be elevated or destroyed because of behind… Advice to Senior Management: Speak directly to staff instead of relying on reports from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Blyth.

Worked for Blyth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blyth reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blyth CEO Robert B. Goergen Sr. All reviews posted anonymously by Blyth employees.