Boardwalk Pipeline

www.bwpmlp.com
  www.bwpmlp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Boardwalk Pipeline

Experience varies wildly depending on management flavor of the day

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Boardwalk Pipeline

Pros

Beautiful Houston offices with new technology, exciting work, pleasant co-workers, bright future for the company; opportunity to make real change; increasing leadership focus on defining and communicating direction; new "Flexible Friday" work-life balance option; technical ability to telecommute.

Cons

Acquisitions and leadership changes have resulted in inconsistent management approach. Greenway location is not very convenient for mass transit; no option for 9-80 work-life balance option.

Develop a consistent and complementary leadership philosophy; corporate directions and message should not be different and incompatible across the organization as this causes confusion. Leadership has done more in the past year to express vision (very positive change - keep going).

9 Other Employee Reviews for Boardwalk Pipeline (View Most Recent)

A great place if salary is not your number one motivation.

Current Employee - IT in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - IT in Houston, TX

I have been working at Boardwalk Pipeline

Pros

I am given quite a bit of autonomy to bring in new technologies and design ideas for our network. The people I work with are some of the best in the business, good friends and good professionals. Boardwalk is a fun and interesting place to work. We celebrate success with end of project parties and holiday get-togethers. Senior management has been increasingly supportive of IT as we continue to deliver dependable and innovative solutions to the business.

Cons

Compensation is not up to par. I had not seen a pay increase in almost 3 years. There is the occasional spot bonus but those are few and far between and not much to write home about, especially after taxes.

IT keeps your business alive. Make sure you take care of those who keep the lights on for you. We're making more money than we ever have in the energy sector. Time for those monster profits to trickle down to the little people.

A great experience.

I worked at Boardwalk Pipeline

Pros

A great place to work, dedicated to safety and to it's employees. Good benefits and lots of chances to make overtime pay.

Cons

The only negative is that sometimes work can be slow, but when things are slow it means you are doing your job correctly.

There are newer employer reviews for Boardwalk Pipeline