Bob Evans

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Bob Evans

Great.

I worked at Bob Evans

Pros

It was a great place to work, friendly staff. Relaxed work environment along with many other benefits. I loved it.

Cons

Sometimes I would arrive late, and the manager would chew me out. It wasn't my fault, and sometimes the kitchen was very dirty.

They could manage time better, do more fun employee activities, maybe even give employees a free meal every week or so.

381 Other Employee Reviews for Bob Evans (View Most Recent)

Too many changes that aren't fully "bug" free. Little training for some major changes.

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Bob Evans

Pros

Extensive training for their managers in training. People know who and what Bob Evans is about. They are starting to use technology to provide better service and make things easier for their employees.

Cons

Too many different design concepts.Unrealistic goals. Starting to lose touch with their beginnings. Taking too many benefits away from all levels of employees. Seem to be more about the bottom line than their people. Too many new concepts coming out that and they aren't providing adequate training for proper implementation.

Get out of the office and take a look at your restaurants. Bob Evans is not a quick service restaurant and shouldn't be made to try to operate like one. You can't be everything to everyone so define who you are and concentrate on those areas.

Progressively deteriorating.

Former Employee - Certified Trainer/Lead Hostess
    Former Employee - Certified Trainer/Lead Hostess

I worked at Bob Evans

Pros

The customers and the food!

Cons

The salary was low and you never got a raise, I trained new ppl who they paid more

Respect your hard working long time employees!

There are newer employer reviews for Bob Evans