Bob Evans
www.bobevans.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

This is a fair company to work for.

General Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Bob Evans

ProsAs long as you put in the time and hard work, you will be rewarded. I was hired in to the manager in training program and within two years was a general manager.

ConsStores tend to be short handed on managers. This places undue burden on existing managers and can lead to poor customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter screening is needed in the manager in training hiring process. When a store is low on managers, they tend to hire less qualified candidates.

Growth

Assistant General Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bob Evans

Pros: Strong growing company will continue Cons: Company is changing and managers and employees need to change… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was a good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bob Evans

Pros: The people that I worked with were very nice and made… Cons: Need to look at employers better, managment had some issues,… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees more, they are what make the company run. It… More

There are newer reviews on Bob Evans.

Worked for Bob Evans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bob Evans reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bob Evans CEO Steve Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by Bob Evans employees.