Bob Evans

www.bobevans.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Bob Evans

This is a great company....

Current Employee - Server in Bridgeport, OH
Current Employee - Server in Bridgeport, OH

I have been working at Bob Evans

Pros

as long as you do your job! The people are great! Employees, co-workers and of course management! You can learn so much from this company to take with you to other companies as well! EXPERIENCE!!! You can learn SO much!

Cons

Credit tips go to your paycheck and are taxed.

My advice to management is do what you feel is right, don't let anyone make your decisions for you.

380 Other Employee Reviews for Bob Evans (View Most Recent)

Not the best company to work for

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Burbank, OH
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Burbank, OH

I have been working at Bob Evans

Pros

Health/dental/vision insurance
    Vacation pay
    Long-term employees
    Employees are generally fantastic people and make it worth while
    Great guest base and regulars

Cons

Poor upper management, unfair to employees, will not allow me, an assistant manager to work towards advancing to HR, 60+ hour weeks/ paid for 50. Was told I could not take my full vacation that I already paid for because it runs Saturday-Saturday, even though I get a week of vacation

Work on better attitudes for upper management because I've been treated like dirt since I walked in the door
    give back to employees as everything was taken from them and they make the restaurant run!
    I wanted to work for this company because of what I thought it was and I could not have been further from the truth

I enjoy going to work every day I'm scheduled.

Current Employee - Server in Columbus, IN
    Current Employee - Server in Columbus, IN

I have been working at Bob Evans

Pros

I work with a great group of people in all positions of the restaurant. Communication is good. My co-workers will help out if schedule times/days need to change due to outside activities. Management has been very accomidating & fair about my school'class schedule.

Cons

There's a good number of people who complain about silly, petty things, but you'll get that anywheere you work. Some lack of communication between the servers.

Improve communication. ask people if they are aware of things or changes that have occurred.

There are newer employer reviews for Bob Evans