Bob Evans

www.bobevans.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bob Evans

Great company if you can quickly advance to GM or higher, other than that your underpaid

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Findlay, OH
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Findlay, OH

I worked at Bob Evans full-time (more than a year)

Pros

flexibility, willingness to teach you new things,

Cons

long hours - scheduled 50 work 50-65 a week, raises are minimal just enough to say they are giving you one, bonuses - don't even count on it my last was $100 and my GM's taxes of their bonus was 4 digits. bonus is divided amoungst all store managers 6% AM (2 of them) 26% AGM and 62% GM

if you want to decrease turnover let your employees have a work life balance. consider a 5 man team with 40 hr work wks like normal people have.

354 Other Employee Reviews for Bob Evans (View Most Recent)

Served at Bob Evans

Former Employee - Server in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Server in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Bob Evans full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I loved my job at Bob Evans as a server. They will work with you on a suitable schedule. For the most part you have a fixed schedule so you are able to make plans. Management will work every bit as hard as you do. Benefits are good, if you meet the requirements. I made a lot of money there.

Cons

The biggest obstacle is becoming eligible for benefits. You must retain a 36 hour weekly average for 6 months and, then you are designated as full time and offered benefits. You then need to maintain that weekly average to continue receiving benefit. That is not as easy as you might think.

lots of work and no thanks

Current Employee - Server in Zanesville, OH
    Current Employee - Server in Zanesville, OH

I have been working at Bob Evans full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Co workers are very kind and friendly for the most part. Great opertunity to make good tips.

Cons

Managers are stressed at all times. They take their emotions out on their help alot. Little appreciation and consideration for employees from managers. Long shifts, little or no breaks.

Try not to show your negative emotions as much. Treat your employees a little better, and you may get better end results.

There are newer employer reviews for Bob Evans