Bob Evans
www.bobevans.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Mistreatment of employees

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Grand Rapids, MI

Proscan become like a family

ConsCorporate seems to be forgetting who bays their bills, the units. Corporate seems to be reaping all the rewards and keep taking from the people who are the heartbeat of this company. Family orientated my butt. Managers have to work 50 hours a week, fine, then stop loading so much crap on us, and pay us extra for going over 60 or more hours a week. Who pays for the mistakes at corporate for menu misprints, and wasting thousands on reprinting menus over and over, or going over marketing budgets? Do they get their jobs threatened and degraded?
I wonder, does corporate have the same crappy benefits we do? Thanks for cutting our bonuses and having us push out the old and bring in the young and non benefited employees, whom also may I add are some of the hardest working people whom have dedicated decades to fattening your pockets and not offering to fill theirs.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll of you from secretaries to CEO work a month in our shoes with people like you running the company

Was a good experience but because of a much older demographic of customers tips were never that great.

Server (Former Employee)
    Holland, MI

I worked at Bob Evans part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great for a college student looking for a part time… Cons: Menu prices are low and overall customer demographic is 50+… Advice to Senior Management: Been to a new Bob Evans and looks like they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company to work for.

Back of House (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I have been working at Bob Evans full-time for less than a year

Pros: Lot of opportunity, Good benefits. Cons: Food industry over all has little to offer in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bob Evans.

Worked for Bob Evans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bob Evans reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bob Evans CEO Steve Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by Bob Evans employees.