There are newer employer reviews for Bob Evans

I had a great time learning to work as a team.

Former Employee - Grill Cook
Former Employee - Grill Cook

I worked at Bob Evans part-time for more than a year

Pros

Bob Evans treats people fairly. Here you'll learn the importance of teamwork. It's a great place to build relationships. Pay is competitive. Management is supportive. Learned multi-tasking. Great culture and core values.

Cons

Occasionally there are stressful moments. Depending on position it can get pretty hot in there. Some days/weeks require long hours.

Management support at Bob Evans is fantastic. Keep it up. Please continue to provide your great support systems.

319 Other Employee Reviews for Bob Evans (View Most Recent)

Bob's has been good to me!

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Lexington, KY
    Current Employee - General Manager in Lexington, KY

I have been working at Bob Evans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Corporate does an outstanding job of providing all the tools necessary for all employees to succeed.

Cons

Unfortunately, many Managers with Bob Evans lack professionalism. Many have been promoted from with-in without any additional outside experience.

Raise the bar in your expectations of how a Manager should present themselves and conduct business.

Great Opportunities

Current Employee - All Positions  in  New Philadelphia, OH
    Current Employee - All Positions in New Philadelphia, OH

I have been working at Bob Evans part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good money as a server, decent in other positions. Worked well and got to train in all positions although my primary position is server. Had opportunities to become a manager. Get to build relations with the public.

Cons

Getting a shift covered can be hectic. Many veterans have a sense of seniority even though they become old and slow. Still quite a seniority based workplace. Can be stressful. Managers work 50+ hours a week for only slightly more than I make as a server. This is the reason I didn't become one. Some managers that have come through suck but measures have been put in place to counteract that.

Work with employees and try to put yourself in their position, DO NOT BE AN ARMCHAIR QUARTERBACK!

There are newer employer reviews for Bob Evans

Worked for Bob Evans? Contribute to the Community!