There are newer employer reviews for Bob Johnson and Associates

Company with Great Leadership and Potential

Former Employee - E I T, Junior Project Manager  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - E I T, Junior Project Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Bob Johnson and Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everybody there is willing to help if you ask. I learned a lot about the industry when i started. You are put in excellent positions to advise other companies and the track record for the history of the company is such that people will listen. They have an excellent business team and several professionals in sales and project management. If you have a good business sense this is a great place to work. Great place for young aspiring project managers.

Cons

When I worked there their training was lacking. The only training provided was from the vendors trying to get you to rep their equipment. This made for excellent resources for the highly experienced and connected. They were also working on their engineering department. The goal was to provide engineering services to clients. There was no leadership in the engineering side and technical applications were driven by the sales team. This company would benefit greatly from an experienced engineer with water treatment background (non waste water). Not currently the best place for young inexperienced engineers.

When I left they were still looking for more talent. Keep doing what you are doing. I see the potential and you have great leadership around you.

1 Other Employee Reviews for Bob Johnson and Associates (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Bob Johnson and Associates

Worked for Bob Johnson and Associates? Contribute to the Community!