Bob's Stores Review

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Norwalk, CT
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Norwalk, CT

I have been working at Bob's Stores

Pros

Co-workers were very friendly and willing to help you get acclimated to the job.

Flexible hours and was always had the amount of hours I requested, unless an emergency came up.

Yearly review with a chance of a raise was nice. The raise was not anymore more than a dollar an hour.

Cons

You have to take your whole break at once.

Some managers requested more out of the employees than others.

You would stay later than scheduled to help clean up the store after it closed.

Very repetitive working environment.

Wages per hour did not seem fair compared to the amount of work required from workers.

Make the work more enjoyable for the employees or pay them more.

Other Reviews for Bob's Stores

Overall Good Experience

I have been working at Bob's Stores

Pros

Good managers who leave you alone and let you do your job as long you keep busy. Fun work environment as none of them really take themselves seriously.

Cons

The amount of coupons. More specifically, the fact that there are exclusions to what the coupons can be used on. This causes customers to become frustrated and take it out on the associates.

While the majority of customers are great, the few who are upset for no reason or just plain crazy can make the job either terrible or entertaining depending on your point of view.

Awful

Former Employee - Cashier
    Former Employee - Cashier

I worked at Bob's Stores part-time for more than a year

Pros

I have no pros for this company

Cons

They do not give weekends off unless they are requested, they do not give reviews or raises.

Treat your employees like they are important and not a dime a dozen. Give them raises remember they have families and need to make ends meet.

There are newer employer reviews for Bob's Stores.

Worked for Bob's Stores? Contribute to the Community!