Boca Raton Resort & Club

www.bocaresort.com

Line Cook

Line Cook (Former Employee) Boca Raton, FL

ProsGreat benefits, very relaxed environment, one of the highest paying cook jobs in South Florida during the period I was there. Great amount of individual "space", where it didn't feel like I was being micro-managed.

ConsOften impersonal at times with upper-level management. I spent more time learning from the Cook 2's through Cook 5's than learning from any of the Sous or Head Chefs. President of the resort at times limited the Executive Chef and other Head Chefs in menu development, for less-than logical reasons, personal tastes, etc.

Site Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Boca Raton Resort & Club

Pros: Very hard working diversified employees Cons: The place is badly managed, department heads has no respect,… More

Not a Very Classy Place at All

Director of Audiovisual (Former Employee) Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Boca Raton Resort & Club full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nostalgic campus close proximity to good restaurants. Cons: Seemingly mindless, pompous culture of veteran hoteliers which is not… Advice to Senior Management: You might want to answer employee phone calls and voice mails especially when they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Boca Raton Resort & Club.

Worked for Boca Raton Resort & Club? Contribute to the Community!