Boddie-Noell

www.bneinc.com

Great place to work.

Cashier (Current Employee) Reidsville, NC

ProsVery flexible work schedule. Mostly nice people to work with. Great benefits to full-time employees. Good job for high school and college students who need to work around classes.

ConsFavoritism often interferes with advancement opportunities. Personal issues aren't kept separate from work and some employees are treated better than others. Too much work put on certain employees depending on position of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to keep home and work separate. Don't interfere with employees personal issues. Delegate work duties between employees fairly. Move only qualified employees up to management positions.

Ok if you can tolerate the hours. Not the ideal for someone with a family.

Manager (Current Employee) Gloucester, VA

I have been working at Boddie-Noell

Pros: Management and crew really work hard at being a cohesive team! The management and crew… Cons: From the district manager up, your concerns and suggestions will fall on deaf ears. No one's interested in your ideas. Often times, changes come down… Advice to Senior Management: You under-value your management staff. Be open to their suggestions, feedback, concerns, and at times, their solutions! About a month ago, our district manager told… More

Still more to learn. Youre not the only one on Earth.

Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) Charlottesville, VA

I worked at Boddie-Noell

Pros: If you have no work experience, BNE is a great place to start. It gives you the opportunity, not the change to work in a… Cons: Ohh, now that's where the fun starts. There is no proper cleaning in BNE restaurants, I expected more rules and more important, more followers of… Advice to Senior Management: Just quit. You will make the best decision of your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Boddie-Noell.

Worked for Boddie-Noell? Contribute to the Community!