Boecore
www.boecore.com Colorado Spgs, CO 50 to 149 Employees

Well run small company doing Aerospace and Defense contracts

Software Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at Boecore

ProsGreat, talented people. Decent management. I would still be there if DoD funding had been renewed. Open communication between management and employees.

ConsVery dependent upon DoD funding Small company, so medical benefits are a bit sparse. Not much opportunity to move between contracts if you are not a manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Keep negotiating for better medical benefits. Have a contingency plan in place to keep people while waiting for new contracts to get nailed down.

Great Company that cares about its employees.

Network Engineer (Current Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Boecore

Pros: very interested in employee's success and career growth. Cons: not a national firm which limits travel to new areas. Advice to Senior Management: Expand nationwide. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic Small Business!

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Boecore full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Company values closely follow Military Core Values - Support to… Cons: - As in all DOD contracting positions, growth is minimal -… Advice to Senior Management: - Hold onto your talent and find a position outside… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Boecore.

Worked for Boecore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boecore reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boecore CEO Kathy Boe. All reviews posted anonymously by Boecore employees.