Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
www.bi-vetmedica.com Saint Joseph, MO

It is a true challenge.

Saint Joseph, MO

I have been working at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica

ProsIt is a true challenge.

ConsRefusal to improve logistics at Building B.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuild a WIP cooler in building B to place to stage product. Protect integrity of the product, stop placing it in the the hallway. No other company that has a product as valuable as Boehringer's would stage temprature controlled product in a hallway.

If you want to work for a company that challenges you to be the best and gives you the tools to do it, BIVI is the place

Fort Dodge, IA

I have been working at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica

Pros: They represent the best of both worlds. They are a privately held company where the owners have a personal stake in operations, but with… Cons: While they provide a competitive 401K compensation program, it isn't possible to buy shares in BI since they are a… Advice to Senior Management: My recommendation would be to continue to challenge senior leaders and managers to spend more time on the floor. I would also recommend that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

analitycal

Junior Product Manager (Current Employee)
Milano (Italy)

I have been working at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica

Pros: Great place to work for Cons: take care of the professional development of young workers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica.

Worked for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica CEO Albrecht Kissel. All reviews posted anonymously by Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica employees.