There are newer employer reviews for Boeing

Not learning a whole lot, and being paid to do so.

Current Employee - Propulsion Engineer in Everett, WA
Current Employee - Propulsion Engineer in Everett, WA

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

Good pay and exposure to really interesting things. Potential for growth in the aerospace field. There are great benefits which is also a plus.

Cons

The company is too big to be run efficiently. I find that much of my day is spent waiting for emails. I thought I was joining a cutting edge team, but was disappointed to find that I am pushing papers around all day.

Advice to Management

Please pay attention to your new graduate employees. There needs to be a new hire program that will ensure new employees meet the people they want to be friends with.

reviews filtered by

Good

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

You get to work in a huge company - looks good on your resume. Company is doing well and the future outlook looks really good

Cons

There's a lot of old people working there. People that have been working at Boeing for 30, 40 years. Makes for somewhat of a big culture difference.

Advice to Management

Management needs to allow their employees to be promoted. Also benefits should be made better. Theres a lot of bureaucracy as well

2. Good compnany to work for

Current Employee - Project Engineer in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Project Engineer in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

The company provides very good benefits and good compensation, I am involved on very interesting projects. encourage training and continue education.

Cons

Difficult to get promoted in the Socal aera due to the aerospace meltdown in California. Not too many oppertunities are offered unless you are willing to relocate