Boeing

Great benefits!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

Employee benefits can't be beat! Fair salaries, amount of paid time off, and flexible schedules.

Cons

Comes with many of the headaches commonly associated with a very large corporation.

Many employees never have an opportunity to meet the customer but would like to know how the customer views the products that we have helped to develop. Please don't forget to provide us with feedback, both good and bad!

2224 Other Employee Reviews for Boeing (View Most Recent)

It is a good company with very knowledgeable people

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Springfield, VA
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Springfield, VA

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

Interesting Projects, Benefits, Education assistance, Flex-time, Telecommuting opportunities, locations all over the US and World, good company to start career...

Cons

Large company, some awful managers, young employees sometimes feels lost in organization due to size ...

Listen to your employees, Pay your employees accordingly with the work they do, stop taking away benefits that are what makes Boeing unique...

A company that makes awesome products but is very process oriented.

Current Employee - Spacecraft Systems Engineer I in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Spacecraft Systems Engineer I in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

Boeing is a diverse company that makes everything from satellites to commercial aircraft and a whole lot in between. It is fairly easy to move between divisions and departments and the employee benefits are fairly generous.

Cons

The company is very process oriented - which often frustrates new hires who want to innovate and act creatively to solve problems.

The company needs to realize that by attracting "the best" young engineering minds - they are also attracting ambitious individuals to who have skills that are not only transferable to other engineering companies - but other sectors entirely. Therefore, Boeing needs to find ways to new ways to be a stimulating place to work and needs to compensate competitively with other industries and provide more direct paths to non-traditional careers (i.e. a program that transitions engineers to business, etc).

There are newer employer reviews for Boeing