Boeing

www.boeing.com
  www.boeing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Boeing

Great place for improvement towards management.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ballwin, MO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ballwin, MO

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

The company offers growth towards management is always a good pro of this company. Stock summaries as well are in good standing.

Cons

Long hours can sometimes come about from here as well as relocation if you are not subject to change. Lay offs have happened several times throughout my time here.

2183 Other Employee Reviews for Boeing (View Most Recent)

technical recruiter that does the job

Current Employee - Lead Technical Writer in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Lead Technical Writer in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

The Edge Technical Services staff was willing to work with me on the details of my compensation, including doing a little necessary research. They conduct an occasional team lunch, and it's local. My paychecks are never late; in fact mine usually appear in my bank a day or two early. When I contact them for any reason everyone is friendly and eager to please. They seem competent at what they do, and have a lot of big-name clients.

Cons

It would be nice to get a personal visit or an email a little more often, maybe, but it's not strictly necessary.

GREAT INTERN EXPERIENCE

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I worked at Boeing

Pros

Company really takes you in and makes you feel comfortable as an intern. The Seattle program is fantastic. A lot of responsibility, not like a get coffee kind of internship.

Cons

Job placement after isnt as good as they say it will be. Really make every effort to seek out opportunities and do info interviews with managers.

There are newer employer reviews for Boeing