There are newer employer reviews for Boeing

10 weeks in a huge organization isn't enough, but my experience was underwhelming

Current Employee - Finance Intern in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Finance Intern in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

Good benefits--even for interns Friendly, helpful people Work life balance is good, maybe too relaxed End products are interesting, although becoming outdated and unneeded (Military side)

Cons

Skills learned can only be leveraged at Boeing Opportunities for advancement seem to be plenty, but not very "rich" Every process is set in stone; innovation is the last thing on anyone's mind

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great place for improvement towards management.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ballwin, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ballwin, MO

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

The company offers growth towards management is always a good pro of this company. Stock summaries as well are in good standing.

Cons

Long hours can sometimes come about from here as well as relocation if you are not subject to change. Lay offs have happened several times throughout my time here.

2. technical recruiter that does the job

Current Employee - Lead Technical Writer in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Lead Technical Writer in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

The Edge Technical Services staff was willing to work with me on the details of my compensation, including doing a little necessary research. They conduct an occasional team lunch, and it's local. My paychecks are never late; in fact mine usually appear in my bank a day or two early. When I contact them for any reason everyone is friendly and eager to please. They seem competent at what they do, and have a lot of big-name clients.

Cons

It would be nice to get a personal visit or an email a little more often, maybe, but it's not strictly necessary.