Boeing

www.boeing.com

Great people, great experience, but the company is huge.

Procurement Agent (Current Employee) Ridley Park, PA

ProsBoeing promotes a good work life balance. The people for the most part are great to work with and the benefits package is pretty good, but overall the benefits for the aerospace industry is pretty good. Boeing also encourages to people to move around within the company even if it's into a different functional area. This is appealing to me, because I do find all facets of the business interesting.

ConsBoeing is a big company. With that comes lots and lots and lots of procedures and policies to know and follow. This means things do move very slowly. It is also hard to be promoted without having a higher manager really being your champion. It's very easy to get lost in the shuffle.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith changes, management needs to identify some of the subject matter expects or the stakeholders most likely affected and get their input. I feel most of the changes occur top down and leave the stakeholders to figure out how to execute which encounter lots of problems that could have been prevented with slightly better planning.

Awful!

Geospatial Analyst (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Boeing

Pros: Week off between Christmas and New Years. Great medical benefits. The free tuition… Cons: It's such a huge company that there's really no organization to anything. It's just a bunch of managers running around not knowing what's going… Advice to Senior Management: No advice. They're all too far gone to be salvaged. The best thing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor Management - Good Experience and Work Environement

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) South Houston, TX

I worked at Boeing

Pros: Compensation is great, continuing education is good so are benefits… Cons: Management is essentially based on the 'good ole boy' system. All tiers of… Advice to Senior Management: Actually adhere to the ethics that you so emphatically make… More
There are newer reviews on Boeing.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!