There are newer employer reviews for Boeing

Great people, great experience, but the company is huge.

Current Employee - Procurement Agent in Ridley Park, PA
Current Employee - Procurement Agent in Ridley Park, PA

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

Boeing promotes a good work life balance. The people for the most part are great to work with and the benefits package is pretty good, but overall the benefits for the aerospace industry is pretty good. Boeing also encourages to people to move around within the company even if it's into a different functional area. This is appealing to me, because I do find all facets of the business interesting.

Cons

Boeing is a big company. With that comes lots and lots and lots of procedures and policies to know and follow. This means things do move very slowly. It is also hard to be promoted without having a higher manager really being your champion. It's very easy to get lost in the shuffle.

With changes, management needs to identify some of the subject matter expects or the stakeholders most likely affected and get their input. I feel most of the changes occur top down and leave the stakeholders to figure out how to execute which encounter lots of problems that could have been prevented with slightly better planning.

reviews filtered by
  1. A good company to learn with.

Current Employee - Engineer in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Engineer in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

The employee benefits are good.

Cons

Massive layoffs occur once every 10 years.

Please try to stabilize long term employee jobs better.

2. It was ok, not much good work from teammates.

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Everett, WA
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Everett, WA

I worked at Boeing

Pros

The best reason is you can work with many people and see many good attitudes and trends and learn a lot if by the right people.

Cons

Management at times can be out of touch with employees and a lot of people tend to hide information.

Please allow your workers to work and do not allow your workers that dont work opportunitiy to make it harder on those that do.

There are newer employer reviews for Boeing