Boeing
3.5 of 5 1,710 reviews
www.boeing.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Get back to what makes you great

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
Huntington Beach, CA

I have been working at Boeing full-time

ProsExcellent vacation/sick leave package. Very flexible about taking time off. Work can be challenging. People usually are friendly and mostly competent. Excellent education opportunities to advance your knowledge.

ConsSome real dead wood still lingers after multiple layoffs. Real drag to see good people going out the door while slackers remain. It seems that emphasis on superior engineering not as important as making a buck.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds to realize that superior engineering will generate the profits. Without the best engineering, profits will erode. Reward those with best technical abilities, not necessarily those that celebrate diversity!

Summer Aeronautical Engineering Intern

Aeronautical Engineer (Former Employee)
Everett, WA

I worked at Boeing as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Learned a lot in three months Cons: Seattle can be a bit rainy at times Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Too much management with useless pride and politics

Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee)
Long Beach, CA

I worked at Boeing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great pay, decent benefits, free gym, lots of networking opportunities;… Cons: Management, depending on your group, can be petty, insecure, unprofessional, and go against better business practices just to spite those they don't like - not… Advice to Senior Management: Actually try to learn what it is the people you manage do on a day-to-day basis and don't feel threatened by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Boeing.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boeing CEO Jim McNerney Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees.