Boeing

www.boeing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Boeing

Lots of bureaucracy and people just hanging on to their jobs.

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in El Segundo, CA
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Boeing full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Stable company, good benefits, decent (not great) pay, a few coworkers are really good

Cons

Majority of people seem to be unenthusiastic about their job. In my department there are a lot of people close to retiring and they are just sticking it out. And the new people coming in are just okay.

Work better to create a more productive work environment.

2306 Other Employee Reviews for Boeing (View Most Recent)

Boeing is going down the tubes.

Current Employee - Electrical Engineer in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Electrical Engineer in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Boeing full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Excellent benefit and wage package.

Cons

Clueless management. Countless poor decisions that cost time and money in the long run in which the working engineer ends up taking the brunt of the blame. Many managers that needed to be fired.

Pull your heads out of the place the sun don't shine. Listen to your engineers because they are the subject matter experts. The engineers are doing the work while the only thing management does is attend meetings and make poor decisions.

Very unpleasant work environment

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Seattle, WA

I worked at Boeing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good view from this location.

Cons

Stalked by married males from room to room and to our cars. Engineers screaming at us (females) to approve designs that were not approved, to put our names on them & take the blame. Being subjected to a male lead sitting for 8 hours a day, staring at us within 2 inches of our faces. 8 hours. People sobbing in the restroom due to the stress. Impossible expectations from contract staff to force up to 30 engineers in a room to legally authorize acceptance to designs for The Military Tanker Project. Engineers refuse to attend, yet the schedule rolls on. Married male managers insisting on coming to single womens homes at night. Very physically dangerous environment for females. When women complain they are fired, and banned for life from employment. For life for saying no. Life.

After 90 years, finally, finally, finally enforce your own anit-harassment "zero tolerance" policy towards abusing women in the workplace. Physically MONITOR married male offenders at all times. Do not allow married offenders to have any kind of power over female contractors or employees or access physically to female contractors.

There are newer employer reviews for Boeing