Boeing

www.boeing.com

1906 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

With 150k people, there are a lot of opportunities and room to move up.

Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Renton, WA

ProsAmazing benefits for an individual as well as family (as of 2012, last year of 08-12 SPEEA contract).
Payed overtime,

ConsBelow average pay, not competitive in certain certain states (WA. this is without considering tax, cost of living, commute, and others). National average for starting engineer 63k and WA state is 80k, as seen on glassdoor.
Insufficient vacation hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementPush your lower level employees to strive and be more. ie. Management, Graduate Education, Communication skills, Groom potential candidates for executive positions. Get more technical education and research.

(This is coming from someone who sees only a small piece of the puzzle, perhaps all this is already being done. Just not to anyone I have seen in my little work area.)

Great place to work over the summer

Supply Chain Management Analyst (Former Employee) Charleston, SC

I worked at Boeing as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Wonderful opportunity. Can't wait ti return Cons: None at all. Great place to work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Challenging assignments, Co-workers actually work, fair pay.

Analyst (Current Employee) Seal Beach, CA

I have been working at Boeing full-time for less than a year

Pros: Plenty of benefits - competitive pay, great health care, on… Cons: 5 day work week (9/80 is preferred). Overtime pay… Advice to Senior Management: Less stringent overtime pay rules. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Boeing.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!