Boeing
3.5 of 5 1,850 reviews
www.boeing.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Boeing has very intelligent and capable people, and intelligence and motivation are recognized and rewarded.

IT Consultant (Former Employee)
Huntington Beach, CA

ProsGreat people to work with, very professional and orderly environment, well designed and implemented processes, many projects that are interesting and important. Boeing is better than anyone else at running large projects well. The more competent and capable you are, the more you will be allowed to contribute. New ideas are well tolerated, but you will have to prove your case if it's radical.

ConsIt's well known that Boeing aggressively reduces its workforce if it projects softening markets ahead. Sometimes the internal politics can get aggressive, on some programs.

Great Culture, Great People, Great Experience.

IT Analyst (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at Boeing as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The casual atmosphere was great, it really made work more enjoyable. I loved having such a supporting team that… Cons: As a new employee it can get lonely when the entire… Advice to Senior Management: On the IT side: Connect with interns on a more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good employer, focused on performance

Sales and Marketing Director (Current Employee)
    Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Boeing full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great company, good people, strong ethical culture. Cons: You must perform to survive. Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in the defense side of the business. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Boeing.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boeing CEO Jim McNerney Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees.