There are newer employer reviews for Boeing

Phenomenal products and a fantastic place to be an aerospace engineer

Current Employee - Contract Administrator in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Contract Administrator in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Boeing full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Highly flexible work/life balance. Decent pay.

Cons

Great engineering company - phenomenal products and a fantastic place to be an aerospace engineer; however, this also means that a majority of the management structure is driven by engineering. Thus, the business environment is sometimes rigid and highly process/procedure driven.

2124 Other Employee Reviews for Boeing (View Most Recent)

Finance Analyst

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Everett, WA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Everett, WA

I have been working at Boeing full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great company to work for they take care of the employees. Great perks and benefit package.

Cons

Lots of legacy systems making job dificult at times

Keep doing what your doing recognizing that a people first approach provides the benefits that makes Boeing great to work at.

I was an intern in Business Operations for Boeing and it was one of the best experiences of my life!

Current Employee - Business Operations Intern in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Business Operations Intern in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Boeing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company really cares about its employees. Everyone I spoke to at Boeing had been at Boeing for years and really love the company. There is so much opportunity for rotations within the company and if you're not happy with your position, you can definitely find a new job area to work in. As interns, Boeing treated us amazing. Salary was great, stipend helped a TON with relocation to Seattle. Seattle as a city is also a ton of fun, why not get away for a summer?! :) If you do well on your job, Boeing is also really good about bringing you back, whether under the same management or in a different area that interests you more.

Cons

Be proactive in your internship. If the job is slowing down and there is not much to do, tell your manager ASAP because they will find you more! Network as much as possible. Be persistent.

There are newer employer reviews for Boeing