Boeing
3.5 of 5 1,695 reviews
www.boeing.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Painless Interviews

Supplier Program Manager (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Boeing full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWorking at Boeing as an internationally recognized company felt great. Good benefits, absent boss was easy to work for - flexible hours and telecommuting were appreciated. Good messages form leadership and strong community involvement.

ConsThe problem was that the jobs that I had over the time I was there were a bit of a boon-doggle. I never felt like I was adding any value or earning the money I was paid.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that your team is doing meaningful work.

Good steady job.

Engineer (Former Employee)
Long Beach, CA

I worked at Boeing part-time for more than a year

Pros: Steady job, decent pay. Great benefits and work/life ballance. Cons: Slow paced, little opportunity for advancement. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

• Handle responsibilities of designing electrical wire harnesses and optimizing wire harness designs

Wire Design and Installation Engineer (Former Employee)
Everett, WA

I worked at Boeing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Boeing is a highly appreciated firm is a major and… Cons: Complete knowledge of Boeing's organizations, processes, program plans , policies… Advice to Senior Management: learn what diversity ,Openess,innovation ,collobration,communication and focus Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Boeing.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boeing CEO Jim McNerney Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees.