Boeing
3.5 of 5 1,856 reviews
www.boeing.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

A very busy and productive environment.

Training (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

ProsExcellent benefits as far as medical and education. The salary is competitive and very goal driven workplace without too much micro-managing.

ConsIt is a huge corporation and it is not at all a small homey feel. Some systems such as expensing travel or expenses are very rigid and overly complex.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that new employees are given a good overall view of the company and then how they fit into the whole picture, otherwise the employee develops tunnel-vision and is not as beneficial to the whole team as he/she could be.

Amazingly bad...I mean really, really bad

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Huntsville, AL

I worked at Boeing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good pay and benefites. There is nothing else positive to… Cons: Unbelievably poor organization and no effective communication between managers and employees. Senior management is shockingly arrogant and completely removed from the real problems in their… Advice to Senior Management: At least 50% of your managers should not be there.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

They'll take care of you

Systems Engineer II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Boeing full-time

Pros: Excellent health and retirement benefits. Flex time. First six months' accrual of… Cons: Hiring process is impersonal and somewhat unpredictable -- you won't have a person to talk to until you interview. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Boeing.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boeing CEO Jim McNerney Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees.