Boeing
3.5 of 5 1,689 reviews
www.boeing.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Good company to work for

Business Analyst II (Current Employee)
Tukwila, WA

I have been working at Boeing full-time for more than a year

ProsGood work life balance. It is easy and almost encouraged to move within the company every few years to keep developing in your career. Excellent tuition assistance but you have to repay if you leave within two years of finishing your master's degree), good health-care and 401k. All over, it's a good company to work for and the compensation package is decent.

ConsProcesses aren't standardized and the critical knowledge for the job is learned as you go. The company is old and huge. Because of that, there are many different software packages used in finance and some of them are out-dated. I think the experience you have depends on the group you work for and the management directly above you.

Great company to work for in St. Louis area

Software Engineer III (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Boeing full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: They go out of their way to find jobs for people when programs get cancelled or delayed. Very very very good benefits. Lots… Cons: Salaries are driven to a mid-point based on your grade and promotions… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

lot of opportuinities

I have been working at Boeing

Pros: A lot of overtime, great benefits Cons: Same as everywhere else in the area More

There are newer reviews on Boeing.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boeing CEO Jim McNerney Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees.