Boeing

www.boeing.com

Excellent company to begin a career with

Project Manager (Current Employee) Long Beach, CA

ProsBoeing is very large and diverse in terms of employment options. You can be an engineer, financial analyst, a manager, a mechanic, a safety guru, security, IT, you name it. Sometimes even cross over. There's a great deal of opportunity. Great work life balance as well.

ConsBig business always has problems. It seems too bureaucratic and cumbersome in its processes and methodologies. Expect a lot of forms, regulations and signatures before anything actually happens.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnd meaningless policy and metrics. Focus more on the core product and your employees. Try to slim excess Pro's and regulation.

Great Experience -- however you have to be driven or you'll die of boredom

Contract Administrator (Current Employee) Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Boeing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Tons of opportunities, awesome programs for development, great mentors Cons: Huge company causes tons of bureaucracy and politics, is easy… Advice to Senior Management: Create a collaborative environment, too many people are single points… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Over 20 years but I am on my way out.

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Boeing full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Upward mobility, chances to move within the function all over the country and the… Cons: Low leadership, lack of management willingness to address poor performance, especially at… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of talking about personal accountability, demonstrate it. As an HR professional, I see that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Boeing.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!