Boeing

www.boeing.com

1907 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

What others dream, we do

Engineering Manager (Current Employee) Everett, WA

ProsWhere else in the world do you get to contribute to the design and engineering of some of the most complex pieces of machinery in existence. At Boeing you have the opportunity to work on everything from software to spaceships, from nuts and bolts to entire airplanes. It is the best place I have ever worked.

ConsTypical large company bureaucracies. Cost cutting measures starting to show in benefits reductions for non-union employees (benefits still better than most of the world). Seemingly short sighted view of the world by senior executives.
High overtime was fine when we were compensated for it but starting Jan 2014 managers will no longer get paid for more than 40 hours a week but are expected to work it. (I average 50 to 60 hours a week)

Advice to Senior ManagementFully fund programs up front and allow managers to staff to work statement and not arbitrarily cut 30% off budgets to meet arbitrary goals.

A goog company.

Engineer/Scientist IV (Current Employee) Titusville, FL

I have been working at Boeing full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good benefits and global work opportunity. Cons: Has lower pay scale carved out for space coast. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good benefits, interesting projects.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Kïhei, HI

I worked at Boeing full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great benefits, interesting projects, good work environment. Cons: Layoffs in 2006 were severe and demoralizing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Boeing.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!