Boeing
3.5 of 5 1,848 reviews
www.boeing.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

I think "Fascinating" is the appropriate word to sum up their Manufacturing Business Model.

Tool & Die Maker (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsOverall, I think they have the "Best Equipped Manufacturing Facilities". They offer many Educational Opportunities to pursue, and sponsor tuition as an incentive.

ConsLike in many other Manufacturing Facilities, the "Toxic Manager" is still the Industries Dilemma.
Then there are the Union + Management issues, which don't always address an Issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring back the 90 Day Probationary Period, and enforce it.

need to be more proactive in training and improve IT systems

Design Engineer (Former Employee)
    Wichita, KS

I worked at Boeing as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Many highly skilled and talented workers Cons: A big bureaucratic organization, long lost its Engineering focus now… Advice to Senior Management: Address training issues and computer software inadequacies quicker Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Decent place to work. Depends on the Job and Boss

I have been working at Boeing

Pros: Benefits, Pay, employees, location, 401k Cons: Same thing day in and day out. Bad upgrades/pay raises More
There are newer reviews on Boeing.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boeing CEO Jim McNerney Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees.