Boeing
3.5 of 5 1,855 reviews
www.boeing.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Boeing Finance Employee Review

Contracts Administrator (Current Employee)
Mesa, AZ

ProsGood education, retirement and health benefits; also a great work life balance

ConsEverything is bogged down with bureaucracy, it is hard to move up because promotions are not merit based, they are bureaucratic. The only way to move up is to move around the company, so you shouldn't get too comfortable in your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should take a more active role in developing employees. Too often managers are clueless as to how to help an employee develop.

Company that you can learn a lot from

Buyer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Boeing full-time for more than a year

Pros: With a majority of the work force being heavily experienced that comes with a lot of knowledge that you can soak in as a new… Cons: Sometimes hard to voice opinion, however, been on other teams… Advice to Senior Management: Need to stay up-to-date with changes that buyers are expected… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's all what you make it

Materials Engineer (Current Employee)
    Ridley Park, PA

I have been working at Boeing full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: If you are motivated and push for what you want, you'll get it. You… Cons: If you are not a self-starter, you won't get ahead… Advice to Senior Management: An employee's experience can vary significantly from manager to manager. There should be a more uniform managerial approach in dealing with their employees.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Boeing.

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boeing CEO Jim McNerney Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees.