Boeing

www.boeing.com
  www.boeing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Boeing

One of the best places to work for.

Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Boeing

Pros

Boeing provides the opportunity for everyone to prevail and no doubt that this company will reward those who will not only fulfill their duties but go above and beyond their job description.

Cons

Every company has its own policy and employees should make sure that when they agree with the policies of a company, they abide the rules and regulations.

Need to make sure Airbus will not lead us in the future, thus I recommend the leadership committees to produce the future products efficiently and increase the profit.

2236 Other Employee Reviews for Boeing (View Most Recent)

Great experience until I changed Directors!!!

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Chicago, IL

I worked at Boeing

Pros

Great Company - 5 out of 6 years!!! First 5 years, I worked for the best Director ever! Provided meaningful feedback - good or bad!!!!

The 6th year was awful - due to working with the WORST Director ever! She was petty, mean-spirited and downright demoralizing!!!!

Cons

No real upward feedback mechanism!

Make sure that your Directors are capable of exhibiting leadership - some of them SUCK!!! If you have a group where there is a revolving door of folks coming in and out - THERE IS A PROBLEM AT THE TOP!!! DUH!!

Just keep applying

Current Employee - Structural Design Engineer in Everett, WA
    Current Employee - Structural Design Engineer in Everett, WA

I have been working at Boeing

Pros

They have changed their search system so that if you pass the initial screen (do you meet the education qualifications) your resume definitely gets read by human eyes, so you don't feel so much like you're dropping it down a black hole.

Cons

You will not get feedback on or any response about positions you've applied for but were not selected. I had applied to over 20 positions before I was contacted by a human being.

There are newer employer reviews for Boeing