Boise Cascade
www.bc.com Boise, ID 1000 to 5000 Employees

Boise Cascade/OfficeMax was the best company I have ever worked for.

Administrative Specialist/Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee)
Garden Grove, CA

I worked at Boise Cascade

ProsWorking at Boise Cascade/OfficeMax was a positive experience. They care for their employees. They made coming to work fun. There were opportunities to cross train and grow. I actually did not cringe when Monday came around because I liked working there. All my co-workers were like a second family. I truly miss working there, but will always remember it fondly.

ConsIt could be slow climbing the ladder there, but they still gave you the opportunity to learn other positions so when the time was right you could move up.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would just say to continue to do the great work that they have been doing all these years. I had quite a few managers there and loved them all.

Mediocre

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Nampa, ID

I worked at Boise Cascade

Pros: Stable job with semi acceptable pay Cons: Management incompetence and lack of compassion towards employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boise, ID

I worked at Boise Cascade

Pros: Solid Company, Reliable to work for Cons: Big, You could get lost in the crowd Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Boise Cascade.

Worked for Boise Cascade? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boise Cascade reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boise Cascade CEO Thomas E. Carlile. All reviews posted anonymously by Boise Cascade employees.