Boise Cascade

www.bc.com

Good engineering intern experience

Former Employee - Capital Engineering Intern  in  International Falls, MN
Former Employee - Capital Engineering Intern in International Falls, MN

Pros

An internship here let's you work with experienced professionals that are willing to help and teach interns in an environment that provides great opportunities to learn and grow in your field. The wage for this internship is exceptional as well. And the cost of living in International Falls is pretty low.

Cons

There might not always be enough work to fill up a work week and as with anywhere else, there might be other employees that get on your nerves.

Other reviews for Boise Cascade

Boise Cascade/OfficeMax was the best company I have ever worked for.

Former Employee - Administrative Specialist/Marketing Coordinator  in  Garden Grove, CA
    Former Employee - Administrative Specialist/Marketing Coordinator in Garden Grove, CA

Pros

Working at Boise Cascade/OfficeMax was a positive experience. They care for their employees. They made coming to work fun. There were opportunities to cross train and grow. I actually did not cringe when Monday came around because I liked working there. All my co-workers were like a second family. I truly miss working there, but will always remember it fondly.

Cons

It could be slow climbing the ladder there, but they still gave you the opportunity to learn other positions so when the time was right you could move up.

I would just say to continue to do the great work that they have been doing all these years. I had quite a few managers there and loved them all.

Mediocre

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Nampa, ID
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Pros

Stable job with semi acceptable pay

Cons

Management incompetence and lack of compassion towards employees

There are newer employer reviews for Boise Cascade.

Worked for Boise Cascade? Contribute to the Community!