Boise Cascade

www.bc.com
  www.bc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Boise Cascade

Wonderful safety driven company with family and faith based values

Former Employee - Crew Chief in Biddeford, ME
Former Employee - Crew Chief in Biddeford, ME

I worked at Boise Cascade full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

People friendly and safety committed to providing stellar working atmosphere to grow and advance.
Regionally competitive salary base and benefits.
tremendous chance for advancement and ability to relocate as there are 34 branches

Cons

tough to get hired. Very thorough process.
Outside manual job can be difficult in certain climates
Only one corporate office for whole company country wide

25 Other Employee Reviews for Boise Cascade (View Most Recent)

Good engineering intern experience

Former Employee - Capital Engineering Intern in International Falls, MN
    Former Employee - Capital Engineering Intern in International Falls, MN

I worked at Boise Cascade as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

An internship here let's you work with experienced professionals that are willing to help and teach interns in an environment that provides great opportunities to learn and grow in your field. The wage for this internship is exceptional as well. And the cost of living in International Falls is pretty low.

Cons

There might not always be enough work to fill up a work week and as with anywhere else, there might be other employees that get on your nerves.

Boise Cascade/OfficeMax was the best company I have ever worked for.

Former Employee - Administrative Specialist/Marketing Coordinator in Garden Grove, CA

I worked at Boise Cascade

Pros

Working at Boise Cascade/OfficeMax was a positive experience. They care for their employees. They made coming to work fun. There were opportunities to cross train and grow. I actually did not cringe when Monday came around because I liked working there. All my co-workers were like a second family. I truly miss working there, but will always remember it fondly.

Cons

It could be slow climbing the ladder there, but they still gave you the opportunity to learn other positions so when the time was right you could move up.

I would just say to continue to do the great work that they have been doing all these years. I had quite a few managers there and loved them all.

There are newer employer reviews for Boise Cascade