There are newer employer reviews for Bojangles'

 

Great Company to Work for

  • Comp & Benefits
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Senior Management
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
Current Employee - Cashier  in  Hickory, NC
Current Employee - Cashier in Hickory, NC

I have been working at Bojangles' part-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is very flexible and accommodating. Conflicts resolved easily and quickly. Very fun environment and not stressed.

Cons

It's not as fun to work at during the summer because there is no control over the AC so it gets very hot. Having to wear black pants is also a downside with this.

Advice to ManagementAdvice

Better AC systems or shorts.

Recommends
Positive Outlook
Approves of CEO

81 Other Employee Reviews for Bojangles' (View Most Recent)

Sort: Rating Date
  1. 2 people found this helpful  

    Overworked, but decently paid

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Assistant Unit Director  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Assistant Unit Director in Charlotte, NC

    I have been working at Bojangles' full-time for more than a year

    Pros

    Growing company !! Building and expanding annually. Good Pay and opportunity for good bonuses.
    Uncomplicated menu. Chicken, Biscuits and Sweet Tea !

    Cons

    Management routinely works 55-60 hour work weeks. Scheduled 10 hour days...but typically work 1-3 hours over that. Staffing is horrible. Unit Managers spend excess time in office trying to complete a Puzzle of paper work and a scheduling system that is utterly Complicated. Late night hours til 11pm and 12 midnight when typical sales are minimal at those times.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    More consistency with policies throughout chain. Store manager and Area managers make entirely too much bonus. Managers make 80% of bonus in store and Asst's Split the remaining 20% when Asst's do 80% of daily work. Better training and Better equipment in most stores.

    Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook
    Approves of CEO
  2.  

    It was okay when I first started out but as I advanced to Shift Manager I started to see a whole different side..

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Shift Manager  in  Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Shift Manager in Greensboro, NC

    I have been working at Bojangles' full-time for more than 3 years

    Pros

    Weekly paychecks, learn a lot about customer experience, easy to advance within the company, good beginner job for a high school student

    Cons

    Rude managers, managers that have their "favorites", shift managers should be paid more for what they have to do, your best is never good enough, the negatives are always pointed out..the positives are never acknowledged

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Our vision statement is "to create a culture based on trust, effective leadership and total commitment that is without equal" -- get more trustworthy area directors, make sure your UD's show effective leadership instead of having their "favorites" and talk to their crew members with respect.

    Doesn't Recommend
    Approves of CEO
There are newer employer reviews for Bojangles'

Worked for Bojangles'? Contribute to the Community!

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.