There are newer employer reviews for Bojangles'

Great Company to Work for

Current Employee - Cashier  in  Hickory, NC
Current Employee - Cashier in Hickory, NC

I have been working at Bojangles' part-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is very flexible and accommodating. Conflicts resolved easily and quickly. Very fun environment and not stressed.

Cons

It's not as fun to work at during the summer because there is no control over the AC so it gets very hot. Having to wear black pants is also a downside with this.

Better AC systems or shorts.

81 Other Employee Reviews for Bojangles' (View Most Recent)

Overworked, but decently paid

Current Employee - Assistant Unit Director  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Assistant Unit Director in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Bojangles' full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growing company !! Building and expanding annually. Good Pay and opportunity for good bonuses.
    Uncomplicated menu. Chicken, Biscuits and Sweet Tea !

Cons

Management routinely works 55-60 hour work weeks. Scheduled 10 hour days...but typically work 1-3 hours over that. Staffing is horrible. Unit Managers spend excess time in office trying to complete a Puzzle of paper work and a scheduling system that is utterly Complicated. Late night hours til 11pm and 12 midnight when typical sales are minimal at those times.

More consistency with policies throughout chain. Store manager and Area managers make entirely too much bonus. Managers make 80% of bonus in store and Asst's Split the remaining 20% when Asst's do 80% of daily work. Better training and Better equipment in most stores.

It was okay when I first started out but as I advanced to Shift Manager I started to see a whole different side..

Current Employee - Shift Manager  in  Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Shift Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Bojangles' full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Weekly paychecks, learn a lot about customer experience, easy to advance within the company, good beginner job for a high school student

Cons

Rude managers, managers that have their "favorites", shift managers should be paid more for what they have to do, your best is never good enough, the negatives are always pointed out..the positives are never acknowledged

Our vision statement is "to create a culture based on trust, effective leadership and total commitment that is without equal" -- get more trustworthy area directors, make sure your UD's show effective leadership instead of having their "favorites" and talk to their crew members with respect.

There are newer employer reviews for Bojangles'

Worked for Bojangles'? Contribute to the Community!