Great First Job!

Former Employee - Crew Member in Winston-Salem, NC
Former Employee - Crew Member in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at Bojangles' part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice pay, I started with 7.25 and in 3 months I was making 7.55! Nice for a first time job.

Cons

Sometimes they were a little short staffed especially during rush hours but it was still manageable.

Advice to Management

You should really think about putting more people to work during the evening shifts. We were always short staffed.

Other Employee Reviews for Bojangles'

1. System of Madness

Former Employee - General Manager in Greenville, NC
    Former Employee - General Manager in Greenville, NC

I worked at Bojangles' full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Wonderful dine-in customers visit daily. Bonus program paid quaterly

Cons

Low raises Don't care about employees' Long hours

Advice to Management

There is a great benefit of investing in people. Caring about only numbers make everything you accomplish hollow.

2. my experience at bojangles welcome nc is that they don't practice what they preach, nothing I was told was proven true

Current Employee - Biscuitmaker in Welcome, NC
    Current Employee - Biscuitmaker in Welcome, NC

I have been working at Bojangles' part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

training is probably sufficient if you already have some knowledge of what you're doing

Cons

i'm 61, worked all my life, but never treated anywhere like I've been treated here(welcome nc). I was told 20 plus hrs (3/21/14) and most I've gotten was 17 (once). A mgr-in-training caused me to trip and fall,only missed 1 day and my hrs are cut even more (3 days=11 hrs). my mgr told me she won't give me any more. Another mgr is always yelling at me.in front of everyone. I do what i'm told anywhere I've ever worked but here there is no pleasing anyone. awe had a meeting and was told no matter how a mgr speaks to us we are not to say anything and that out unit director will always have they're back and if we don't like it we can leave. I mean what is that? You have kids working and running the place and older people being the whipping boy. You have 3 people about my age, 1 has been there forever and director knew her before, and that mgr has a cousin working there and 1 lady who is working parttime and she hates it. I know it probably doesn't matter but I won't be going back, I need to pay my bills. That was the only money I have coming in and I live alone.

Advice to Management

unit director and most mgrs. need training in how to treat people EQUALLY. Mandy and Tameka are the best you have there. They should be over training. They also need to talk without raising they're voices and berating people in front of employees. Oh and they need to be more careful about bad-mouthing people where all can hear it, especially in they're positions.