There are newer employer reviews for Boleman Law Firm

Good place to learn and grow

Current Employee - Attorney in Virginia Beach, VA
Current Employee - Attorney in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Boleman Law Firm

Pros

Gratifying work - all consumer bankruptcy Family atmosphere and friendly employees Fun place to work - Mr. Boleman is really cool Annual Beach Retreat

Cons

If you work in bankruptcy it is hard to change to other area of the law

Advice to Management

Give regular performance feedback Make public the salary ranges for different jobs

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Like working for your family, only better

I worked at Boleman Law Firm full-time

Pros

I worked at Boleman Law for only a year, but it was, without a doubt, the best year of my life. I was a military wife looking for work in a place that doesn't hire military spouses because they may be moved to a new command the next day, technically illegal but who can prove it? Finally, this company decided to take a chance on me and spend lots of time and money training me, and not only did they help me learn more than i could ever imagine, they took care of me like family. The working environment there is one of the best ever, it is respectful but fun. The goal of the company is to actually help people and will do so at any expense, I saw it first hand every day. It is hard to come by a company these days that is willing to help the community areound them the way they do, if there were more companies run by people like this throughout the world, it would be a much better place. If i could go back to work there I would, not only to be surrounded by such support and compassion, but to be able to feel so accomplished each day for helping so many people through such an amazing company!

Cons

Honestly the only con about working for this company is the type of law they practice, it is hard to have to help people that are so stressed out, but because of Boleman i saw people come in miserable and angery and walk out with smiles on their face, you could see the relief in their faces. So ultimately there is no con that I ever experienced.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the way you have been and keep caring about your employees like you do, they will keep pushing the firm forward as well.

2. Not Your Typical Lawfirm

Current Employee - Administrator in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Administrator in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Boleman Law Firm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team members from administrators to attorneys. Very understanding management, lots of room for growth and change. If you find that your current position isn't the best fit, management is very flexible about reworking you into another area.

Cons

For those who can't work well under pressure it can be a very fast paced work environment

Advice to Management

Keep growing and working on bringing the 3 offices together as one!