Bollinger Shipyards

www.bollingershipyards.com
  www.bollingershipyards.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bollinger Shipyards

You are only inhibited by your own lack of initiative, or drive!

Current Employee - Saw Operator in Lockport, LA
Current Employee - Saw Operator in Lockport, LA

I have been working at Bollinger Shipyards

Pros

Salary is based on your job performance not the likes or dislikes of management !
Everyone in management may not know you personally but, they know of your work place and your work ethic!

Cons

Some members of management have seemingly lost sight of where they come from!
Part accountability needs to be looked at!! Better to request a new part than to take the part from the next boats parts pallet

5 Other Employee Reviews for Bollinger Shipyards (View Most Recent)

Bollinger shipyard is a very educational, and safe place to work.

Current Employee - Electrical Department in Lockport, LA
    Current Employee - Electrical Department in Lockport, LA

I have been working at Bollinger Shipyards

Pros

Bollinger shipyard is a good place to work ,because they are very professional and take pride in there work preformed . They also take pride in the safety of there workers, while on the job. They give you the opportunity to advance in the field you work in, by aknoledgeing and rewarding the employees for there preformance, by praise and the possibility of stepping up another level in your field and making more money. Bollinger also shows appreciation to there employees, by having the yearly picnic and including there familys.

Cons

The only issue I had at Bollinger was with a co-worker and the lack of respect, but it was not Bollinger itself, Ias soon as I spoke to someone it was approached and handled. That was very much appreciated.

I am a very commited and dedicated worker, and am very much about production ,and hope that i get the chance to advance to leadership one day , because I truly believe production comes from the way the workers are treated and respected, and I would be proud to be part of making sure that production is achevied and goals are met to meet bollingers expectations for the customers, with the best Quality possible.

its a job

I have been working at Bollinger Shipyards

Pros

fair pay i guess. some of the jr ppl have more knowledge of whats going on than the sr ppl do.

Cons

could get better pay and more pd holidays

get on the same page and watch ur crews and make sure the job is done right the first time

There are newer employer reviews for Bollinger Shipyards