Bon Appétit Management
www.bamco.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

On-site catering with excellent commitment to local, organic, and healthy food options.

Food Service (Former Employee)
Caldwell, ID

ProsAll of my exposure to management gave me lots of experience learning to improve my food knowledge, and gave me the opportunity to help develop other staff members. The company is clearly committed to buying local products and supporting the community they serve. The quality of the food is outstanding. I worked in a variety of capacities for Bon Appetit, and while catering or serving or prepping food itself is not fabulous, the positions are paid well for the area, and it is stable work as long as you work hard! I could always work if I wanted to (as a part-time employee, I could pick up extra shifts, or help in another department).

ConsMany supervisor changes in my years there. Long hours- but that comes with catering jobs! Food service is sometimes repetitive, but again- that's the job.

good experience not a lot of room to grow.

Barista (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at Bon Appétit Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: good schedules work mondays to fridays and set hourly schedules. Shut downs on some main holidays.Some times in … Cons: No good pay rates and when needed you have to move around your station to fill in for others. Vacation time is mostly use during… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great mission, but execution varies at each account.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at Bon Appétit Management part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The staff is like a big family. Managers are very approachable and… Cons: Sometimes the environment is too much like a big family--bickering, gossip, and favoritism can happen. Not to mention the account… Advice to Senior Management: Make some surprise visits to the east coast accounts, which… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bon Appétit Management.

Worked for Bon Appétit Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bon Appétit Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bon Appétit Management CEO Fedele Bauccio. All reviews posted anonymously by Bon Appétit Management employees.