Bon Appetit
bamco.com

They have their ups and downs, but definitely way more downs than ups.

ProsThe pay is pretty good mainly because I work in a union based location. Some of the management is very helpful and understanding. Most of the co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with.

ConsThey do not know how to run a budget plan, they have spent way too much money so in turn they cut most employees hours almost in half! We are not allowed to have radios playing in the background while we work. Some of the management staff tend to be very hard to talk to about anything, don't take concerns seriously, and at times just down right unfair.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to run a budget and give your employees their hours back. Most of us have a family to support and its kind of hard to do that when you get way less than 30 hours a week! Listen to your employees and take them more seriously, happy employees=a better working environment for everyone!

Overall it was a delightful experience

Caterer (Former Employee)

I worked at Bon Appetit

Pros: Some pros about working at Bon Appetit are good camaraderie amongst co-workers, a chance… Cons: A con for Bon Appetit is there isn't much room for growth,… Advice to Senior Management: Keeping everything the same Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Well oiled machine

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bon Appetit part-time

Pros: Bon appetit has a certain way of doing things, and if… Cons: If the leadership is sub par, or isn't communicating properly, it makes the collaborative… Advice to Senior Management: Give high fives. Increase communication across different moving parts. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bon Appetit.

Worked for Bon Appetit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bon Appetit reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Bon Appetit employees.