There are newer employer reviews for Bon Appetit

Review

Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Cairo (Egypt)
Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Cairo (Egypt)

I have been working at Bon Appetit full-time (more than an year)

Pros

friendly enviroment, loyal employees, excellent CEO, ambitious, promotes group work, appreciates it's employees and it's human resources, provide training and opportunities to grow, experts in the field of food and beverages, aiming to keep up with the increasing competion through upgrading their branches and giving them a new look in all aspects from A to Z.

Cons

branches need upgrading, jobs in the company require skill and effeciency as they deal with food so a single mistake can ruin it's reputation.

always evaluate your employees regularly, provide training, appreciate the hard workers and work on improving the lesser skilled worker.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Bon Appetit (View Most Recent)

They have their ups and downs, but definitely way more downs than ups.

I have been working at Bon Appetit

Pros

The pay is pretty good mainly because I work in a union based location. Some of the management is very helpful and understanding. Most of the co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with.

Cons

They do not know how to run a budget plan, they have spent way too much money so in turn they cut most employees hours almost in half! We are not allowed to have radios playing in the background while we work. Some of the management staff tend to be very hard to talk to about anything, don't take concerns seriously, and at times just down right unfair.

Learn how to run a budget and give your employees their hours back. Most of us have a family to support and its kind of hard to do that when you get way less than 30 hours a week! Listen to your employees and take them more seriously, happy employees=a better working environment for everyone!

Overall it was a delightful experience

Former Employee - Caterer
    Former Employee - Caterer

I worked at Bon Appetit

Pros

Some pros about working at Bon Appetit are good camaraderie amongst co-workers, a chance to deal with customers, definitely a place for a person who enjoys being around people.

Cons

A con for Bon Appetit is there isn't much room for growth, and most the skills learned here don't transfer over to another field.

Keeping everything the same