Bon Secours Health
www.bshsi.org Marriottsville, MD 5000+ Employees

Great employer, good benefits.

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA

I worked at Bon Secours Health full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFaith-based organization with strong values. Multiple life-long employees, implying that it is a healthy company to work for long term.

ConsThe values are pushed during hiring, but not consistently lived out on a daily basis. Management does not live out these values. Also, as a private health system they are not competitive with salaries as compared to the general area.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow a greater flow of employee feedback to management and directors. Encourage lower level managers to live out the values of the healthcare system, and expect them to, just as the directors and upper level management is expected to. Provide for employees going through a work-related injury, above and beyond the bottom-level requirements by the commission. I was forced to resign due to a work-related injury, and my job was not protected.

I love working at Bon Secours Health System

Radiology (Current Employee)
Greenville, SC

I have been working at Bon Secours Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: It is a friendly environment with a good mission statement. Cons: Simply having to work at all is a downside. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the employees opinions and concerns. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bon Secours Hospital Review

I have been working at Bon Secours Health

Pros: A good place to work at, Co-workers are cooperative and… Cons: It is a small hospital, so any word of mouth… Advice to Senior Management: Please assist the laboratory with staffing needs, extremely high productivity while… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bon Secours Health.

Worked for Bon Secours Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bon Secours Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bon Secours Health CEO Rich Statuto. All reviews posted anonymously by Bon Secours Health employees.