Bon Secours Health
www.bshsi.org Marriottsville, MD 5000+ Employees

Working at Bon Secours Health was a challenge but I loved my co-workers!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDedicated staff with a well publicized and practiced mission to provide good help to those in need. The majority of staff have a very strong work ethic. Wonderful focus on adapting to outside changes and technology.

ConsNot all of management (and by default, some of their staff, bought into new program rollouts on a timely basis which caused duplication of efforts in training, etc. Management participates in daily meetings which often results in staff not having daily access to management if they need something.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall, a wonderful experience; however, communication was hendered because of excessive meetings.

I had a very positive experience.

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I worked at Bon Secours Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexible schedule, excellent cores and values Cons: Management not always in touch with what is really happening… Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Wonderful Place to Work

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I worked at Bon Secours Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great group of people to work with. In my… Cons: They are slow to hire, and we worked with a shortage… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to employee's concerns. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bon Secours Health.

Worked for Bon Secours Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bon Secours Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bon Secours Health CEO Rich Statuto. All reviews posted anonymously by Bon Secours Health employees.