Bon Secours Health
www.bshsi.org Marriottsville, MD 5000+ Employees

Great Mission

Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA

I worked at Bon Secours Health full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat mission and culture. People focused company with management that embodies delivering good healthcare. The company in many ways integrates with the community it supports.

ConsToo many meetings for meetings; also layers of management and old school thought process, get in the way of quick, decisive action plans. Much of the leadership have come through the same chanels, need to diserfy expertise to include manged care, ambulatory, non-healthcare leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate pathways to develop leadership

Working at Bon Secours Health was a challenge but I loved my co-workers!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bon Secours Health full-time

Pros: Dedicated staff with a well publicized and practiced mission to provide good help to those in need. The… Cons: Not all of management (and by default, some of their staff, bought into new program rollouts on a timely basis which caused duplication of… Advice to Senior Management: Overall, a wonderful experience; however, communication was hendered because of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good organization to work for

Unit Secretary (Current Employee)
Greenville, SC

I have been working at Bon Secours Health full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Pleasant Christian Environment; good values. Cons: Top heavy on management side of structure. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bon Secours Health.

Worked for Bon Secours Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bon Secours Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bon Secours Health CEO Rich Statuto. All reviews posted anonymously by Bon Secours Health employees.