Bon-Ton Stores

www.bonton.com

Love working here!

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Edina, MN
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Edina, MN

Pros

I love the people i work with. Most of the managers constantly encourage and give praise for a job well done. The store itself has a comfortable. There is incentive to open credit cards and get customer reviews. Hours are so flexible! You can easily gain or cut back on hours whenever necessary

Cons

Some days can be slow and customers can be rude but its retail so thats normal for any clothing store job. Be prepared for customers to get upset that the edina store doesnt have many of the same brands as the other bonton stores; also there is no home goods department

Some people get away with doing absolutely nothing helpful all day so if management could watch who isnt doing their job itd be helpful

Other reviews for Bon-Ton Stores

One big family that sometimes talks about each other. . . .Wonder what they say about me

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Allentown, PA

Pros

When they need you they NEED you. They will work how we've they like to the bone, and only how they like.

Cons

when they don't need you they NEED you. If they don't need or want you to work the will give 0 hours for more then one, two, three, or even for Weeks. No joke.

They need to learn how to talk to the associates. When you make a mistake they tell in front of other employees and on the floor where customers can see our hear. Professional right.

If you want to work retail, work somewhere else...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Pros

There are some good people who practice teamwork, working here.

Cons

My experiences working at BonTon was horrible because leadership was and is horrible. The managers do not understand that everyone deserves respect, even more when we work hard and are flexible when work needs to get done. Managers show respect according to their mood and treat employees however they feel like. They stand for no leadership qualities for a company to be proud of. I can't believe we have to follow them...
    My best advice to you, work somewhere else for someone else.

Respect your team. They are the people who make you look good and make you successful and that's why you still have your job. Recognize and treat EVERYONE with courtesy and RESPECT.

There are newer employer reviews for Bon-Ton Stores.

Worked for Bon-Ton Stores? Contribute to the Community!