Bond No 9

www.bondno9.com

Lots of pressure, good enough pay, fast paced.

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY

Pros

It's an expensive line, so if you can get commission, potentially you could make a lot more than other cosmetic companies.

Cons

Lots of pressure to sell... it's never enough. Each new week is a blank slate. Not too many ways to move up since it's a small company.

More specific employee reviews. Being fair with compensation. Be a little more flexible with time employees might need off.

Other reviews for Bond No 9

frustrating

Pros

the fragrances are nice, management not so much

Cons

you have to do those handwritten notes and nobody really cares

lighten up, learn the English language

Never a dull day at Bond!

Former Employee - Public Relations Assistant  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Public Relations Assistant in New York, NY

Pros

Bond No. 9 is a small company which allows each and every individual to benefit and grow in the fast pace beauty world. I was given many tasks and duties that helped me grow and adapt, especially being as though this was my first job! I love that this company is so small and you get to know everyone on a personal level which makes the working environment more comfortable. Being a Public Relations assistant also was such a great job and I met and connected with editors of magazines and other big name companies. The hours are great and your day starts at 10 am which is fantastic since I was commuting from Long Island. Also, another great perk is that you get to smell all the perfumes and you always smell great! I love that this company is not all about burying your face in a computer and sitting in silence. It's about teamwork and communicating with others in order to help Bond flourish as a company.

Cons

It was very fast paced and in order to keep up you needed to be organized and efficient. The food around this neighborhood was also very expensive. I started as an intern and became a PR assistant when I graduated. My two years here was great but I was offered a position with more responsibility.

Sustain the open environment. It helps create a comfortable atmosphere.

There are newer employer reviews for Bond No 9.

Worked for Bond No 9? Contribute to the Community!