Bonefish Grill
www.bonefishgrill.com Tampa, FL

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Manager (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsGetting to work with an upscale clientele while developing your leadership skills is something this company is all about. They provide leadership development classes that are required to move into store management positions. They are also a fast-paced quickly changing company. No two days are ever the same!

ConsFinding that work life balance. Working 60-80 hours a week would be near impossible if i weren't single without kids. There would be no way to have a family and do this too.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Waste of my life

Salads (Current Employee)
    Lafayette, LA

I have been working at Bonefish Grill part-time for less than a year

Pros: Cool co-workers, fun when its slow Cons: Worst management ever, terrible hours i was getting less than 15 a week… Advice to Senior Management: Respect your employes more they work hard No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great server job

Angler (Current Employee)
    Ormond Beach, FL

I have been working at Bonefish Grill

Pros: Very friendly and easy going management. The menu is involving, but… Cons: It's still a restaurant, so expect all the typical restaurant things. But you'll get that… Advice to Senior Management: I can't really say anything negative, as my managers are very easy goin and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bonefish Grill.

Worked for Bonefish Grill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bonefish Grill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bonefish Grill CEO Stephen Judge. All reviews posted anonymously by Bonefish Grill employees.