Bonefish Grill

There are newer employer reviews for Bonefish Grill

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Current Employee - Manager in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Bonefish Grill full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Getting to work with an upscale clientele while developing your leadership skills is something this company is all about. They provide leadership development classes that are required to move into store management positions. They are also a fast-paced quickly changing company. No two days are ever the same!

Cons

Finding that work life balance. Working 60-80 hours a week would be near impossible if i weren't single without kids. There would be no way to have a family and do this too.

N/A

178 Other Employee Reviews for Bonefish Grill (View Most Recent)

It depends on what store you are at....

Former Employee - Server in Independence, OH
    Former Employee - Server in Independence, OH

I worked at Bonefish Grill full-time (more than an year)

Pros

First home store was in Jax Beach, Florida and it was great. I had a regular following, my management challenged me, the first resturant where the staff used team work and helped each other out. No one back stabbed each other. The money was great and I had fun at work. Best 2 years ever!

Cons

The bad stores. Transfered to Cleveland and there was no team work, people back stabbed everyone, the employee bathroom was disgusting, management listened to gossip and talked about the managing partner behind his back. I stopped wanting to be there. If I said anything about anything, I was told "this isn't Jacksonville Beach!"
    Bonefish's priniciples aren't found in the north

Ohio's region needs major help. The priniciples that this company was built on were lost here. Its as far up as your JVP and corperate training cordinators.

Great server job

Current Employee - Angler in Ormond Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Angler in Ormond Beach, FL

I have been working at Bonefish Grill

Pros

Very friendly and easy going management. The menu is involving, but knowledge is power. Overall, great place to work as a server.

Cons

It's still a restaurant, so expect all the typical restaurant things. But you'll get that anywhere you go. This is the second Bonefish I've worked at, and I'm very pleased.

I can't really say anything negative, as my managers are very easy goin and understanding. I work here as a second job, and they always make my schedule work.

There are newer employer reviews for Bonefish Grill