Bonnier Corporation

www.bonniercorp.com

Great people, but little opportunities to advance, and company's financial troubles are very apparent

(Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsRelaxed and flexible atmosphere. Hardworking and friendly people. Very family oriented- so most employees leave by 5:00pm to be home with their families.

ConsMost employees have been working there for years and are very set in their way and procedures. This factors into a lack of opportunities for advancement/ raises.

The company's financial troubles is very apparent. There's been a lot of lay offs/ budget cuts and it's affect employee moral.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to be more involved in mentoring/ showing appreciation for the entry level employees. Need to be more communicative of changes and infrastructure and the reasons behind it.

Company slow and not willing to invest resources to be ahead of the curve with the changing publishing environment.

I have been working at Bonnier Corporation full-time

Pros: Very passionate and creative co-workers who believe in their brands. The perfect place for someone… Cons: Lower pay scale for industry standards. Expect employees to pick… Advice to Senior Management: Hiring to many chiefs not enough indians. Invest in resources to help the company excel in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Job review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bonnier Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good opportunity, but need to encourage long term strategy and… Cons: Upper management has unrealistic expectations. Too many employees being shuffled into different positions before they… Advice to Senior Management: Need to heed more long term strategies and embrace the fact that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bonnier Corporation.

Worked for Bonnier Corporation? Contribute to the Community!